By accessing and using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
- Use of Content: The content on our website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and code, is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from us. You may, however, use the content for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that you give credit to our website as the source.
- Limitation of Liability: Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website or the content on our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content of these websites and are not responsible for their accuracy or reliability. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply endorsement of the linked website by us.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which our website is based without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Last Updated: January 19 2023
Thank you for using our website. We hope you find it informative and useful.